[TEASER] PilotPlus – London Southend
Discover #England! Get ready for PilotPlus London Southend Airport, available for Microsoft Flight Simulator!
London Southend, located in Essex, is a popular airport serving the south of England. We are excited for you to immerse yourself in one of the United Kingdom’s busiest and most varied aviation hubs. Southend Airport looks spectacular in Microsoft Flight Simulator, every corner has detail, and is ready for you to explore. Navigating around the airport you’ll find detail on and around every building, every asset looks beautiful and the ground materials are no exception.
Ryanair, WizzAir, Amazon and Jota Aviation serve at Southend, giving you plenty of options for your in-sim operations. But you can’t forget Southend’s wartime roots. Southend houses one of the last remaining Avro Vulcan’s and was once home to Spitfire’s and Hawker Hurricane’s.
With international destinations across Europe, for both cargo and passenger operations, London Southend will be a new favourite in your collection.
- An ultra-realistic rendition of London Southend
- Full PBR implementation, from buildings to airside clutter and ground
- Dynamic rain on control tower glass (old and new tower)
- Custom, refined aerial imagery covering the airport
- Authentic night experience
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- You will need Orbx Central to download and install this product. Orbx Central runs on Windows 7+, macOS and Linux. An internet connection is also required.
- Prerequisite Products: none